Effective Toms River Veneers in Toms River, NJ
Porcelain veneers have become a front-line treatment of cosmetic dentistry. These devices, made from tiny ceramic shells, directly and naturally bond to your teeth’s surfaces. They are famous both for their results and discreet appearance.
Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch is here to assist Toms River, NJ residents who want to improve their smile or treat oral health issues. Our experienced doctors will ensure that you and your teeth receive the proper treatment.
What Conditions Can Veneers Treat?
Veneers can treat many conditions ranging from esthetic problems to structural issues. Some problems veneers can address include:
- Teeth gaps
- Broken teeth
- Chipped or worn-out teeth
- Stained teeth
- Uneven, crooked, or misshapen teeth
- Sensitive teeth
Many of these issues can impact a patient’s smile and lead to low confidence. Besides improving the look of your smile, veneers can also improve your bite.
Why Choose Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are an incredibly versatile treatment. They can correct everything from one chipped tooth to a high number of teeth needing teeth whitening.
With porcelain veneers, you’ll benefit from:
- A natural and comfortable look: Veneers are tooth-colored and custom-fit your unique tooth structure. As a result, they’ll maintain your genuine smile.
- Strong and long-lasting: Although simple and minimally invasive devices, veneers are highly durable. With proper maintenance, most porcelain veneers can last up to ten years or more.
- Cost-effectiveness: Veneers can also be very affordable compared to other treatments like crowns or dental implants.
How the Veneer Process Works
Obtaining veneers at Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch typically involves three appointments:
- Appointment one: At your initial consultation, one of our doctors will review your teeth and determine how veneers can improve your smile. You can then approve a wax model of your new smile.
- Appointment two: At this appointment, we’ll calmly buffer and reshape your teeth. We’ll proceed to construct another mold and send it to the laboratory for fabrication. Patients will then receive temporary veneers while waiting for the permanent ones to arrive (usually one to two weeks).
- Appointment three: We’ll bond your veneers to your teeth using a unique composite material. Afterward, we’ll instruct you on how to take care of your teeth. Daily care includes flossing and brushing, wearing a nightguard if needed, and scheduling regular follow-up visits with us.
Get High-Quality Veneers at Dentistry With a Woman’s Touch
Countless people have benefited from porcelain veneer treatment for many different reasons. Veneers’ durability and functionality make them a popular choice for fixing minor and major issues. For best results, you’ll want to enlist the expert help of Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch.