Qualified Pediatric Care You Can Trust
It’s never too early to promote your child’s dental health by taking them to a dental office. However, pediatric dentistry requires a special touch that other dental care offices might not provide.
Fortunately, the Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch team serves Toms River, NJ patients of all ages. We understand that your children might be afraid of going to the dentist, especially for the first time. Therefore, we create a comfortable and safe environment while providing optimal dental care.
Why is Finding the Right Provider Important?
Finding an experienced dentist for your child is crucial. A child who isn’t comfortable with their dentist can be fearful of dentists as an adult. The right children’s dentist and dental assistant can ensure your child is comfortable while receiving expert care.
Benefits of taking your child to see a dentist include:
- Promote good habits from a young age: Kids are often simply too young to understand why they need to care for their teeth. Our dentists can reinforce the necessity of brushing and flossing their teeth from a young age.
- Catch problems before they happen: When visiting our kid’s dentistry specialists, we can detect problems in their earliest stages. While it’s true that kids will lose their baby teeth, a premature baby teeth infection can impact permanent teeth.
- Give them the help they need: While issues like needing teeth straightening can happen at any age, they’re closely associated with pediatric dental care.
- Promote good habits into adulthood: As your child gets older, they might need more extensive care like braces or wisdom teeth extraction. By instilling their trust in dentists early on, you will ensure your child prioritizes oral health into adulthood.
Experienced Pediatric Dentistry Services
We know that pediatric dentistry requires a gentle touch. Both Dr. Monica and Dr. Rakhee have a passion for serving children. Our dental assistants and office staff all help our young patients feel at ease from the moment they arrive.
We bring the following qualifications to the table:
- Years of experience working with patients of all ages
- Compliant HIPAA Privacy Practices
- Encourage preventative approaches to deter future issues
- Transparent communication
- Affordable dental care
- Laughing gas if needed, as a means to reduce anxiety
Problems Our Services Can Prevent
Some of the problems our kid’s dentistry services can prevent or fix include:
- Crowding teeth
- Crooked, uneven, or misaligned teeth
- Poor hygiene issues
- Minor or major teeth gaps
- An overbite, crossbite, or underbite
Our dentists can also recommend the best toothpaste, toothbrush, and floss for your child.
Obtain Comprehensive Pediatric Dentistry Today
A dental visit can be a frightening experience for many children. Fortunately, your little one will feel relaxed under the care of Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch. We have been treating patients of all ages for many years.