Laser Therapy Toms River
Contact Dentistry With A Woman's Touch today
to learn more about our Toms River dental services.
Dental Laser Therapy in Toms River, NJ
Many patients dread dentist appointments due to the fear of the traditional treatment gear. However, modern-day dental procedures are more precise and less painful thanks to the rise of laser therapy. Using a laser in dentistry provides patients with comfortable treatments.
At Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch, we use state-of-the-art laser equipment for effective and pain-free treatments for a wide range of dental health issues in the Toms River, NJ, area.
Let us help make dental appointments less daunting. Book an appointment today.
Our Laser Therapy Procedures
At Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch, we use laser treatment for the following:
- Soft tissue reshaping: We use lasers to reduce excessive gum tissue to give our patients the perfect gum line. This non-invasive procedure exposes more of the natural tooth, creating a more attractive smile.
- Tooth preparation: Before laser therapy, dentists prepare teeth for dental fillings using a drill. Now, we can prepare a tooth for filling with lasers without putting the patient under anesthesia. The lasers eliminate oral bacteria around the procedure site.
- Benign tumor removal: Laser therapy can completely remove benign tumors in soft tissues around the mouth without pain or rupturing blood vessels.
- Frenectomy: Laser therapy can improve speech and feeding habits in tongue-tied babies and adults.
- Biopsy: We use lasers to perform precise and quick biopsies on specific soft tissue areas.
- Periodontal treatment: We reduce the bacteria load around infected teeth using laser therapy. We recommend laser therapy for patients dealing with tooth decay and gum disease.
What are the Benefits of Laser Therapy?
At Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch, our team of highly qualified doctors knows the technologies that offer the most benefits to the patients. With laser therapy, many dental procedures are now less-invasive compared to the traditional scalpel-based approaches. Some of the benefits of laser therapy include:
- Reduced need for sutures and scalpels
- Minimal bleeding
- Shorter recovery time
- Sterilized treatment site
- Precise focus on the target site without affecting the surrounding tissue
- More relaxing dental experience
- Shorter treatment time
Is Laser Therapy for Everyone?
Laser therapy procedures don’t cover all dental health challenges. We recommend the best treatment path after thorough consultations and examination. However, you can expect laser therapy for most dental treatments that don’t require invasive procedures.
Book a Consultation Today
At Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch, we provide personalized and compassionate dental treatments to all our patients. We work closely with our patients to develop an individualized treatment plan that helps them achieve the smile of their dreams.
Call (732) 736-0800 today to schedule a laser therapy appointment at Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch. We happily welcome all patients to our Toms River, NJ office.