Toms River Invisalign
Contact Dentistry With A Woman's Touch today
to learn more about our Toms River dental services.
Toms River Invisalign® for Teeth Straightening
Invisalign® is an innovative and non-invasive way to straighten your teeth. When you work with our team at Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch, you’ll receive a hassle-free orthodontic treatment. We’ll start by providing you with clear Invisalign® plastic trays made just for your teeth.
Every tray is custom-designed, and most patients begin to see results after a few weeks. Our mission is to help patients have a smile that gives them confidence.
Benefits of Using Invisalign®
Invisalign® delivers many benefits:
- Minimally invasive: You can say goodbye to brackets and wires! Invisalign® is a comfortable alternative to traditional braces.
- Less recognizable: With no wires attached, Invisalign®’s transparent plastic trays are more discreet. After patients learn how to talk while wearing them, friends and strangers alike might not even realize they’re wearing them.
- Increased comfort: Not only do they feel and look better, but these customized trays are also easy to remove. Simply take them out for eating and brushing your teeth.
- An improved bite: If you have a minor underbite or overbite that affects your eating ability, Invisalign® can help by aligning your teeth.
What Conditions Can Invisalign® Treat?
Invisalign® treatment can handle many orthodontic issues. However, it can’t resolve severe problems, like significant gaps or rotated teeth. The issues Invisalign® can treat include:
- Crowded teeth
- Minor teeth gaps
- Teeth unevenly spaced
Whether you have crooked teeth or a painful overbite, our doctors at Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch would be happy to meet with you. We can discuss options and determine if Invisalign® treatment is a good fit for you.
How Our Process Works
We first meet with each patient for an evaluation. Following a consultation with Dr. Monica or Dr. Rakhee, our Invisalign® treatment follows four key steps:
- We’ll start by digitally scanning the inside of your mouth. After a few pictures, our doctors will create you a customized prescription.
- Next, we’ll fabricate customized clear trays for you and your teeth. We’ll place the trays on your teeth during your first appointment to ensure proper fit.
- Before leaving your second appointment, you’ll receive customized trays and directions on how to continue your treatment at home.
- Dr. Rakhee or Dr. Monica will meet with you every few weeks to ensure that your treatment is working. If any issues arise, they can recommend additional adjustments or changes.
Call Dentistry With a Woman’s Touch Today
At Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch, we are proud to serve the Toms River, NJ, community. Our team consists of professional doctors and staff committed to the best oral health care. Our services include everything from regular teeth cleaning to providing comprehensive care.
Want to learn if Invisalign® treatment is right for you? Toms River, NJ residents can call Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch today at (732) 736-0800!