Toms River All-On-4 Dental Implants
The quality of your smile deteriorates if you are missing a significant portion of your upper or lower teeth. Dentures work well for patients missing a tooth. However, the procedure is more challenging in cases of multiple missing teeth.
At Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch, we provide all-on-4 dental implants for patients in Toms River, NJ living with tooth loss. Our team of qualified professionals led by Dr. Monica Patel and Dr. Rakhee Patel can deliver this modern full arch replacement teeth solution.
We can help restore and improve your smile. Call today to book an appointment.
What Are All-On-4 Dental Implants?
All-on-4 dental implants replace the full arch of teeth without the need for an implant for each missing tooth. It’s a restorative approach for individuals missing a row of teeth on the upper or lower jaw.
We insert four titanium posts into the jaw during the procedure to serve as an anchor for the complete set of teeth. The procedure gives patients a firm set of artificial teeth because, over time, the titanium posts merge with the jawbone. As a result, patients receive a durable, realistic, and functional set of teeth.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for All-on-4 Treatment?
Patients missing multiple teeth on the upper or lower jaw are prospective candidates for all-on-4 dental implants. However, the ideal candidate must meet some requirements.
First, we carry out the procedure under anesthesia, so candidates need to show a clean bill of health. Non-smokers also have a higher chance of success with this procedure.
Other factors that make a patient an ideal candidate include:
- A healthy bone structure
- Healthy gums
- Commitment to treatment
Why Choose All-On-4 Implants?
All-on-4 implants are beneficial for patients suffering from tooth loss in the following ways:
- Patients take care of all-on-4 implants like natural teeth . Brushing and flossing keep the teeth looking clean. You don’t need to remove the implant for cleaning.
- The new set of teeth doesn’t alter a patient’s diet . Our patients eat their favorite foods a few minutes after the procedure. However, we recommend waiting four to six weeks before eating hard and chewy foods.
- All-on-4 implants don’t need wires or brackets to stay in place . As a result, the new set of teeth looks natural. It’s difficult to tell the difference between this dental prosthetic and a set of healthy, properly aligned teeth.
- All-on-4 implants promote jawbone health . The procedure prevents bone loss, helping your jawbone regain lost mass.
- No slips . Since all-on-4 implants have an implant-supported fixed bridge, there’s no risk of ill-timed slips—a common occurrence with a conventional full denture treatment.
Book Your All-on-4 Implant Assessment Today
At Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch, we have years of experience improving structures and smiles using all-on-4 implants. Our team of implant dentistry doctors happily answers all questions during the consultation process. We’ll confirm your candidacy for this innovative treatment and recommend other treatment options when necessary.
Call Dentistry With A Woman’s Touch at (732) 736-0800 to book an appointment for all-on-4 treatment in Toms River, NJ.